Classes for students in Preschool (3 years old+) –5th Grade held on Wednesdays at 5:45 and 6:45 p.m., Sundays at 9:00 and 10:10 a.m. Registration is required to secure your place in class (see bottom of page). We utilize the Rotation Model for Church School stories and lesson. The goal of Rotation is to help students in gaining a deeper understanding of Christ through intimate study of stories. The students will spend two-four weeks studying a given story through experiential learning models (i.e. crafts, games, science, cooking, etc. Our time together starts the Fellowship Hall for Opening and then classes break off to go experience the story and lesson.
The “Church School Choir” (all Preschool—5th Grade Church School students) sings during Worship services throughout the year. Here are the 2017-2018 Singing in Worship dates.
*Sun. December 3rd and Wed. December 13th
*Wed. February 7th and Sun. February 11th
*Wed. May 9th and Sun. May 13th
SAVE THE DATE: Vacation Bible School
Monday, June 4th – Thursday, June 7th from 9:00am-12:00pm
**This is for students currently in Preschool—5th Grade**
Here are the songs and videos to practice at home
• The Best Present of All: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzEBe5hkUPk
• Oh What a Special Night (Preschool-2nd Grade): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzZ-p6rYNI
• Away In a Manger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ULTkNmIEY
• Go Tell It on the Mountain (chorus only): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72LE487YZ-U
• Silent Night (first verse and signs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25qZUOUCzfw
• Come On Ring Those Bells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39dQhQP38A