Welcome to West Fargo Eats!
West Fargo Eats. is the innovative result of a unique collaboration between Lutheran Church of the Cross, Gate City Bank, YWCA Cass Clay, and Great Plains Food Bank to form the new Food Share Alliance in West Fargo – a first in this community. Operated entirely by volunteers from the Food Share Alliance partners, West Fargo Eats. offers a shopping-style experience bringing empowerment, respect, and dignity to individuals and families experiencing temporary food insecurity.
Address: 1402 16th St. E., West Fargo
Three Ways to access West Fargo Eats. in July
1.VISIT our pop up food distribution
- Monday, August 15th 4:00pm-5:30pm
All in need of food assistance are welcome
2. CALL us to place your grocery order over the phone (701-532-0394)
o Call-in Hours:
- Monday, July 25th, 9am-1pm
- Monday, August 8th, 9am-11am, 5-7pm
- Monday, August 22nd, 9am-11am, 5-7pm
o Upcoming pick up days are:
- Tuesday, July 26th, 430-630pm
- Tuesday, August 9th, 430-630pm
- Tuesday, August 23rd, 430-630pm
3. Sign-up ONLINE for a time to come in and shop.
o Go to FreshTrak.com
o Type in zip code 58078.
o Sign up for a time/date that works best for you
Please only sign up for ONE shopping time PER week.
NOTE: Shopping dates will be published on FreshTrak the Wednesday before the shopping date. I.e. shopping time slots for Wednesday, August 10th will go live on Wednesday, August 3rd.
o Come to West Fargo Eats. and shop on your chosen date and time.
WAYS YOU CAN JOIN THE FOOD SHARE ALLIANCE:
• Volunteer as an individual or with your workplace, community organization, or church group!
• Host a nonperishable food drive at your office or with your neighbors and donate goods to West Fargo Eats.
• Give financially and support the mission of West Fargo Eats. to feed our neighbors — https://lcc-wf.com/west-fargo-eats
• Send prayers and good thoughts to people served by West Fargo Eats. and all the volunteers who make this act of community care possible!
1402 16th St E, West Fargo, ND 58078
westfargoeats@lcc-wf • 701-532-0394
Want to Get Involved?
DONATE NON-PERISHABLE ITEMS:
Our Current Needs List Includes:
**Cereal (especially unsweetened)
**Canned fruit and juice
**Cooking Oils (Vegetable or Olive)
For additional food assistance and resources–visit our Food Share Alliance Partners Websites; and follow Great Plains Food Bank on Facebook for information about additional Pop Ups in the FM Area. For a flyer of all food assistance programs in the area, click here: 3.19.21 FM Area Food Pantries and Meal Sites
A huge thank you to our Food Share Alliance Partners.
The YWCA Cass Clay
A tremendous thank you to our volunteer crews for all their hard work that makes West Fargo Eats Possible!